The Lowes promo code will work on any in-stock or “special order” merchandise single-receipt up to $500. Discount calculated before taxes & after applicable discounts at Lowes for guest checkout or on a regular Lowes account (will NOT work on Lowes For Pros accounts). This Lowes coupon is not a credit or debit card, has no implied warranties. This promo code is not redeemable for cash, and a replacement will not be provided if lost or stolen. Expiration dates are listed above, but will also be available on the downloadable PDF after purchase.
- Contractor Pack, Buy in Bulk
- Quote Support Program (“QSP”)
- Military Discount, Employee Discount
- Lowe’s price match guarantee
- Special Value, New Lower Price
- Was:Now, & credit discount offers
- Lowes For Pros Accounts
- Building materials such as plywood, hardibacker, cement board, mortar, thin-set, grout, gravel, rocks, soils, mulches and dark dust.
- Any Lowe’s branded website operated by a 3rd party
- Previous sales; multiple transactions; purchase of services, installation, or extended protection plans or gift cards
- NXR, AGA, MARVEL, Bosch Benchmark, Heartland, ICON, Fisher & Paykel, Monogram, SMEG, Liebherr, Weber or Kichler products.
Lowes is now limiting the amount of Lowes Promo Codes you can use on an account per month. At the moment, it seems to be creating an account limit of 2 coupons, per discount, per month. What does that mean? You can use 2 $20 off coupons, 2 10% off, etc. If you try to use more than 2 of any discounts, your online orders may be automatically canceled. This limitation DOES NOT apply to in-store purchases. How do you get around this? You can attempt to create multiple accounts, but know that they do link account details (address, email, credit card, IP address, etc.) and will not guarantee that your additional orders will be processed.
Use these Lowes Coupons to save you even more, on the products you already love! It’s always best to use your Lowes promo codes the day you plan on making your purchase. Want guaranteed results with your Lowes Coupon? We offer tips on how to best optimize your coupon usage whilst instore for continued savings, from one shopping experience to the next.
Disclaimer: The Coupons Are Free of Cost. You are paying for our service, not coupons. The service fees cover our cost of maintaining the website. Therefore, you are just paying for our time and effort upkeep the website & our Prompt Service, not the actual coupons themselves.