These one-time Lowes $20 off $100 Coupon is good for $20 off any in-stock or special order merchandise single-receipt purchase of $100 or more (calculated before taxes & after applicable discounts) at Lowes. Lowes coupon is not a credit or debit card, has no implied warranties. Lowes coupon is not redeemable for cash & can’t be replaced if lost or stolen. These WILL work in-store and do have a printable barcode.
Lowes coupon cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts markdowns, or rebates which may include:
- Contractor Pack, Buy in Bulk
- Quote Support Program (“QSP”)
- Military Discount, Employee Discount
- Lowe’s price match guarantee
- Special Value, New Lower Price
- Was: Now, & credit discount offers
Not Valid on:
- Building materials such as plywood, hardibacker, cement board, mortar, thin-set, grout, gravel, rocks, soils, mulches, and dark dust.
- Any Lowe’s branded website operated by a 3rd party
- Previous sales; multiple transactions; purchase of services, installation, or extended protection plans or gift cards
- NXR, AGA, MARVEL, Bosch Benchmark, Heartland, ICON, Fisher & Paykel, Monogram, SMEG, Liebherr, Weber or Kichler products.
Lowes is now limiting the amount of Lowes Promo Codes you can use on an account per month. At the moment, it seems to be creating an account limit of 2 coupons, per discount, per month. What does that mean? You can use 2 $20 off coupons, 2 10% off etc. If you try to use more than 2 of any discount, your online orders may be automatically cancelled. This limitation DOES NOT apply to in-store purchases. How do you get around this? You can attempt to create multiple accounts, but know that they do link account details (address, email, credit card, IP address, etc.) and will not guarantee that your additional orders will be processed.
Lowes offers outstanding products, at amazing prices. Use these Lowes Coupons to save you even more, on the products you already love! It’s always best to use your Lowes promo codes the day you purchase. Want guaranteed results with your Lowes Coupon? We offer tips on how to best optimize your coupon usage whilst instore for continued savings, from one shopping experience to the next.
Disclaimer: The Coupons Are Free of Cost. You are paying for our service, not coupons. The service fees cover our cost of maintaining the website. Therefore, you are just paying for our time and effort to upkeep the website & our Prompt Service, not the actual coupons themselves.
We are an independent website and in no way affiliated with ©Lowe’s or ©lowes.com and any other retailer’s companies.